Re: [Question #194294]: Error on finding picture

andrea gave more information on the question:
I open the Sikuli IDE the from file I open the test.sikuli.
After working on this I go to "file" menu of Sikuli IDe and click on Save as and rename the previous file in a new one.
Then I try to lunch the application from command line using Sikuli-IDE-w.bat.

i have another info: Today I got the same error. So after renaming the file I cancel the region and picture and insert again from zero.
After this operation it is working.

Andrea