Re: [Question #194294]: Error on finding picture

RaiMan requested more information:
I cannot reproduce this problem on my Windows 7-32

- I have a script test.sikuli, that contains some captured images
- I open test.sikuli in the IDE via file open menu
- I use File menu SaveAs with a new name test1.sikuli
- the tab is changed to test1.sikuli
- the image thumbnails are still visible and the new script runs successfully in IDE
- looking into the folder test1.sikuli, I can see the image files which were copied from test.sikuli (but it still contains the test.py/test.html, which is a known problem and has nothing to do with this case)
- I successfully can run test1.sikuli from command line

So what really is the problem and the specific situation?