Re: [Question #169859]: Availability? Android: using Monkey runner? Mac: Cocoa Accessibility API?

Don Phan proposed the following answer:
Thanks Raiman.
Now I got the same errors as you when building the android-robot 0.3.jar:

DonPs-MacBook-Pro:build donphan$ make
Scanning dependencies of target android-robot-0.3.jar.py-in-jar
[  0%] Built target android-robot-0.3.jar.py-in-jar
Scanning dependencies of target android-robot.classes
/Users/donphan/Work/sikuli-source/extensions/android-robot/src/main/java/org/sikuli/script/android/AndroidScreen.java:25:
package com.android.monkeyrunner.adb does not exist
import com.android.monkeyrunner.adb.AdbBackend;
                                   ^
/Users/donphan/Work/sikuli-source/extensions/android-robot/src/main/java/org/sikuli/script/android/AndroidRobot.java:156:
type(org.python.core.PyObject[],java.lang.String[]) in
com.android.monkeyrunner.MonkeyDevice cannot be applied to
(java.lang.String)
         _dev.type(""+character);
             ^
/Users/donphan/Work/sikuli-source/extensions/android-robot/src/main/java/org/sikuli/script/android/AndroidRobot.java:189:
cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable TouchPressType
location: class com.android.monkeyrunner.MonkeyDevice
      _dev.touch(_mouse.x, _mouse.y, MonkeyDevice.TouchPressType.DOWN);
                                                 ^

--Don