Re: [Question #194144]: How to make exists(img, 0.01) return immediately even if it fails --- solution: Settings.WaitScanRate

EdEd confirmed that the question is solved:
Hmmmm.   I don't think that's a very good work-around.

print Settings.WaitScanRate
3.0

Setting that to 100, makes me unable to reproduce the error, even though
you describe something totally different above.  So, chalk it up to
WinXP being different from Win7 emulated, I suppose.  I'll retry more
specific timing tests tonight or this weekend.  (I.e. 1, 2, 3, 10, 20,
50, 100 searches per second.)

Very interesting solutions, if it works.  (Just hope the extra overhead
doesn't crash the applications being watched.)

Thank you.