Re: [Question #194681]: Use String to call Function?

CryoGenID posted a new comment:
Hello Raimund,

thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I will have a look at the unit-test tomorrow!

Regarding the naming convention:
I will also have a look here how to find a good balance between speed in creating the tests and maintaining a useful
naming scheme... But that is why I will divide the huge test into smaller subtests, so that they have their images in their
separate directories...

May I ask one more question:
Do I have a possibilty to tell sikuli to use e.g. Screen(1) for ALL calls which come after this statement?
Currently I am having a variable at each "click", etc. statements which I set in the beginning to the screen I need,
e.g.
screenToUse = Screen(1)
--> all calls in all submodules are like this:
  screenToUse.click(...)

Would be much easier if I could set the system to use a specific screen
for "everything" at one single point... ;-)

Thanks a lot and best regards from Munich,

Chris