Re: [Question #194613]: How to read line by line from a text file and store the content for later use (2)

Glenn Diaz gave more information on the question:
ummm sorry but I'm not sure what you're requesting of me.  Are you
asking for the info within ids.txt?  If so here's how I have it.

123456
234567
345678
456789

and that's in the utf-8 code as you had suggested previously.  I'm
hoping that's what you're looking for, if not please let me know & I'll
give you whatever other relevant info necessary.