[Question #194789]: Image Path

Like many others, I'm new to Java and Sikuli so forgive please if I am asking silly questions.

My problem is about 99% of problem 138597 - although not using my script as part of larger script.

This is a simple example I've now go to work, using setBundlePath() and uses the Windows Start button for now :-

#
setBundlePath("D:\documents and Settings\sesa121526\My Documents\images")

exists("start.png")
click(Pattern("start-1.png").targetOffset(20,100))
wait(2)
m=getLastMatch()
x=m.right(120).above(100)
x.highlight(2)
wait(2)
#

Previous versions of the script had the full pathname spec'd in the exists() and click(Pattern( )) statements
and although the IDE found the images and showed the thumbnails, when it came to run the script, it failed
stating the image file not found - hovering over the image showed just the filename and not the full path.

The above script loads into the IDE but it doesn't show the images as captured, only the image file name.

Is there another, more elegant solution that will allow the images to be viewed in the IDE and the script to run ?

I've read up on further questions and come across references to addImagePath and creating functions but I'm not
sure where this code needs to go ?

Regards

Tom