Re: [Question #195076]: compiling sikuli JAVA_JAVA_H-NOTFOUND

j confirmed that the question is solved:
Okay it works now.
The problem was that cmake did not detect OpenCV and OpenCV_DIR was not set.
After I set OPENCV_DIR to /usr/share/OpenCV in the cmake-gui everything compiled fine.
However everytime I rerun cmake, I have to set OpenCV_DIR manually. Is there a way to make cmake detect OpenCV automatically?