[Question #195612]: Passing command line argument

I'm sorry to ask this because I see several similar questions but I have read them and still am not able to get a result.

Executing from command prompt on Windows:

C:\Users\myuser> java -jar "c:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" "c:\script\test.sikuli" hello

Sikuli script:

import sys
print sys.argv[1]

does not seem to print hello.  It seems to print what I would expect sys.argv[0] which is the path...that gets printed with either [0] or [1].

Maybe I am not doing this correctly, as I don't know python well.  Can you assist in how I can get the parameter "hello" into the script?

thanks!