[Question #196998]: Can I run 2 Scripts Simultaneously

I have 2 scripts that I want to run simultaneously on the same screen.  One is working 24/7 while the other one will run only  when I execute it. I have a linux Ubuntu system. Each script by itshelf works. I execute them from the terminal as following:
Sikuli/sikuli-ide.sh -s -r   script1.sikuli/ and the other one Sikuli/sikuli-ide.sh -s -r   script2.sikuli/
When the second script starts the first crashes with a fatal error. (I can provide if needed the java error logfiles)

Can I run 2 scripts simultaneously? Any workaround?

Thanks for your time.