Re: [Question #198415]: Sikuli coexisting with Jython-standalone 2.5.2

Description changed to:
I am using maven to administrate Sikuli. Now i wanted to add Jython
support so i added jython-standalone 2.5.2 to my pom.xml but discovered
that this broke sikuli for some reason. I realized that Jython is
bundled within sikuli and that some conflict must have occoured.

Is there a way i can install both sikuli and jython-standalone to my
local maven repository and make sure that sikuli is still using the
Jython it has bundled with it?

I can of course include sikuli artifact in projects that need jython
support, but id rather just include jython-standalone if i just need
jython for that project and it has no need for sikuli.