Re: [Question #199085]: Can we run our siluki script on android devices(Real devices)

--- Suggest me any link for sikuli as new to this....
The docs are a good start (http://sikuli.org/docx/)

--- i got stuck is .skl file. How to open that file
a .skl is a zipped .sikuli folder.
so rename it to .zip, unzip it and you should get the original .sikuli stuff.
recommendation: forget .skl - use .sikuli only.

--- Is it possible to run our sikuli script on Real android devices????
No, since the native library OpenCV is not available on these devices.
There are some possibilities with MonkeyRunner and Java programming.
But this always means that you have to transpose your .sikuli scripts to Java programs which might be divided in a host part (image processing) and a mobile part (actions like clicking/typing), that communicate somehow.