Re: [Question #199059]: Excel to Web page

--- get to know Sikuli
scanning the docs is a good first step (http://sikuli.org/docx/)

--- I am not familiar with python or sikuli, but i know Java
so you should decide to write your workflow in Java
About setup look docs and many answers here and in the net

--- I need to copy information in my excel sheet to a webpage forms
You might go the complex way and program some copy&paste workflow, but depending on the GUI/form this might be (very) hard to do.

So as a start I recommend to make a workflow, that allows to visit all
relevant entry fields on the form (e.g. tabbing through) and then use a
csv version of your excel sheet, read it into your program and process
each set off information.