Re: [Question #194681]: Use strings to import and run functions from other Sikuli scripts

CryoGenID is still having a problem:
Hello Raimund!

That worked perfectly, the mouse moved to each screen into the middle...

So the question is: Why doesn't it work with multiple files?
I am afraid the the setting is not taken into account when the "main"-file runs the sub-files (see #9 / #10)...
I will try to insert that statement into those files also and report back :-)

Thanks a lot already!

Best regards,

Chris