Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty gave more information on the question:
Hi Roman,

I am facing the problem while scrolling the screen in android emulator.

i am writing the code java code for android.I am also using windows xp
os.mouseMove(), mouseDown() also not working.can u provide any
solutions please.I was trying but it is not working.waiting for your
positive replay.Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks
Bikash