Re: [Question #203363]: Best way to open and close all files in a directory one at a time?

Johnnyninja is still having a problem:
Thanks. I Just started looking as some examples online.  I'm not sure
where that would be placed in the script that I have now that opens one
file from the directory I'm dealing with.  Would the loop begin at the
point where I want to open the file and then loop again after my last
GUI action?

I have a lot to read and study but I would love to get this one test going!
Thanks