Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty is still having a problem:
Hi  RaiMan,

I have tested with your code that u had given it is not for android
emulator screen.
the cursor is going to the below the screen or the middel if i will select
below() or middel().that is also happening same in case App,but
it is not scrolling  the emulator screen .i want to test the functionality
that will visible
after scroll the screen .can u please give any solutions please.

Bikash

--
Thanks & Regards,

Bikash Mohanty