Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Since I do not know, what you are programming where, I only told you
where in Sikuli Java API you can find the mouseXXX methods.

If you are running a script in Windows environment and acting on the
emulator window, you have to simulate the actions, that you have to do
with the mouse manually inside the emu window.

So if this is your use case, you have to give focus to the emu window
and then issue the appropriate mouseXXX comands or try to use wheel().

If you tell me exactly, how you scroll manually in the emulator window,
might be, that I can help you with some coding suggestions.