Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty is still having a problem:
Hi  RaiMan,

I am facing problem while executing the sikuli script:-

1)While executing the sikuli script in windos xp OS ,it is working fine,
but the same script is not working in other os like MAC OS.
2)The same script is also not working in the other windows OS if
sikuli is not installed in the other system.

a)How can i solve these issues so that i can execute the same sikuli script
in
every OS without installing the sikuli software.
b)How can i execute the same script in other OS like MAC.

Please help me regarding these,i am strucking in the middle.

regards
Bikash

--
Thanks & Regards,