Re: [Question #204098]: Meet OutOfMemoryError with JAVA

Bob confirmed that the question is solved:
Got it. Thanks very much for your help.
That means we should do two operations to optimize the project:
First we should change the configuration file to give JVM more memory. But this is just used as prevention.
The most import one is that we need to check the source code to set the objects as null if we do not need them any more. So that the GC can help on releasing the image resource.
Am I right? Could you please kindly let me know if there is any misunderstanding?
Thank you very much. It is very kind of you to give me the suggestion so fast.