Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

I am getting this error while executing the sikuli script in MAC OS.

a) [error] Can't create OS Util: org.sikuli.script.MacUtil

getting this error.can u please help me regarding this.

Thanks
Bikash

--
Thanks & Regards,