Re: [Question #204776]: Localization testing

Neo is still having a problem:
yes, the approach suits. If I need to test 5 locale, I would include 5 import statements (images)
btw, how do I know which locale i would be testing while running the script?

we have change language option in the app for windows application, do I
need to check/change language for each run of test. How do I expand this
to run the suite for all locales (over the night).

Hope I am clear.