Re: [Question #204776]: Localization testing

Neo posted a new comment:
Further, I have created a simple script (created images-de-de.sikuli
which has now 3 images - just captured)

from sikuli import *
from images-de-de import *

def test():
    openApp(<app_path>)
    wait(5)
    if exists(dwnItems):   #dwnItems is the variable referring to an image
        click(dwnItems)      #same here
    wait(3)
    type(libSearch, "adv") #same here

test()

but,  when I click run, received below error.

[error] Stopped
[error] An error occurs at line 2
[error] Error message: SyntaxError: ("mismatched input '-' expecting IMPORT", ('C:\\Users\\imamsh\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\sikuli-tmp447487739188176553.py', 2, 11, 'from images-de-de import *\n'))

I have used import many a times importing the sikuli script files on
Mac, didn't face any error. This is first time I have attempted on my
pc, and got this error. Where am I wrong here?