Re: [Question #205842]: Windows: Path problem when running sikuli-script.jar from command line in a non-standard Sikuli setup

amy cheng is still having a problem:
Hi, ReiMan,

I installed Java 6 and Sikuli X in standard way on build machine and right now when I run
java -jar c:\SikuliX\sikuli-script.jar path-to-your-script.sikuli,  it works!

After these standard installation, two windows environment variable are created
Path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\\bin
SIKULI_HOME = C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\.

After I removed these environment variable manually, it stops working
again.

Then I create a batch file with following content:
set SIKULI_HOME="C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\"
set PATH=c:/sikulix\libs";"c:/jre6\bin";%PATH%;"
"c:/jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar "c:/sikulix\sikuli-script.jar" "my.sikuli"

but still failed.

Since we have 6 build machines and each build will pick idle one from
them to make build . this is the reason we want to just pull java and
sikuli folder to these computers  instead of  having standard
installation for Java and Sikuli on them.

Is there any solution for these purpose? thanks a lot!