[Question #205927]: Cannot see or print args to command line?

Hi Guys,

Apologies as I know this topic has been covered a lot, I have tried everything but still cannot seem to make any progress.

I am trying to print to the command line when running from command line, then trying to print an argument to the command line. E.g.

C:\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-IDE\Sikuli-IDE.exe -r "C:\TestLoopAddToList.sikuli" --args "testdata"
Note I have also tried:
C:\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-r930-win32\Sikuli-IDE\Sikuli-IDE.exe -r "C:\TestLoopAddToList.sikuli" --args arg1 arg2

Then using:

import sys
parms = sys.argv[1:]
for i in range(len(parms)):
      print "The Text below should display testdata"
      print params[i]

I am hoping to see the static text printed to the command line, followed by the text I entered as an argument, however neither display. As you can see I am running the Sikuli-IDE opposed to Sikuli script.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Matt