[Question #205939]: OpenCV for Android

Hi.

On Question #199085:

--- Is it possible to run our sikuli script on Real android devices????
No, since the native library OpenCV is not available on these devices.
There are some possibilities with MonkeyRunner and Java programming.
But this always means that you have to transpose your .sikuli scripts to Java programs which might be divided in a host part (image processing) and a mobile part (actions like clicking/typing), that communicate somehow.

In http://opencv.org/platforms/android.html, I see that there has been some work on OpenCV for Android.

Does this mean that we should be able to run Sikuli on Android devices?

Thanks.

Peter