Re: [Question #206250]: Getting as ERROR saying - ".png looks like a file, but can't be found on the disk. Assume it's text."

Astro is still having a problem:
I have found the resolution,

When i copied the image to exp2.sikuli, my script got worked....

may i know why my script is searching for that image in exp2 instead of exp1(it is the sikuli file where screenshot has been taken).
is there a process of changing that ? because i thought of calling the functions in exp2 by keeping the function definitions in exp1, so i cant copy every image to exp1.sikuli folder.
Please note that i am using windows7.