Re: [Question #206503]: Java: using Sikuli features

vidisha aggarwal is still having a problem:
I have tried the same but still errors are coming.. and also how to capture images just by taking snapshots or we need to capture it through net.. i just have tried to open an internet explorer browser and have written this code:
import org.sikuli.script.*;

public class TestSikuli {

                Screen s = new Screen();
                try{
                        s.click("ie.png", 0);

                }
                catch(FindFailed e){
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

        }

}
and when i execute this code i got the following error:

[info] Windows utilities loaded.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/awt/AWTUtilities
	at org.sikuli.script.Win32Util.setWindowOpaque(Win32Util.java:84)
	at org.sikuli.script.ScreenHighlighter.init(ScreenHighlighter.java:180)
	at org.sikuli.script.ScreenHighlighter.<init>(ScreenHighlighter.java:293)
	at org.sikuli.script.Screen.initBounds(Screen.java:105)
	at org.sikuli.script.Screen.<init>(Screen.java:117)
	at TestSikuli.main(TestSikuli.java:7)
please help me out.