Re: [Question #206427]: Running jython/python scripts from mac terminal with Sikuli linked to NetBeans project

Mathieu Tremblay confirmed that the question is solved:
Alright, thanks.

I managed to make it work by doing the following in Mac terminal:

export PATH=/Users/mtremblay/jython2.5.2/bin:"$PATH"
export JYTHONPATH=/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Resources/Java/sikuli-script.jar/Lib

After that, i could use:

jython path-to-myscript.py to make it work

Thanks for the help, it very helpful helping me finding a way to make it
work.