Re: [Question #206445]: Win7 the IDE seems to crash quickly --- Java 7 not supported

Rod Caverly confirmed that the question is solved:
Okay, I deleted Java 7 and Java 6 and SIKULI with Windows "uninstall
program"  on Control Panel

Then I re-installed Java 6 and SIKULI

2 discrepancies exist my path was ammended like such...

C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\\bin

deleting the "\\" and replacing a single "\" was one fix.

SIKULI_HOME = C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\

failed ... so I modified it to ...

SIKULI_HOME = c:\progra~1\sikuli~1\

Now I am working with JRE6U34 not u33 because I could not find U34
anywhere

No problem, it works...now I will try other things....Thank you for your
help, patience and perseverance