Re: [Question #206657]: Wait for image A or B or C forever, then take action accordingly

Just copying anyone else's work without understanding, what you are
doing, is hard work.

So I recommend, to at least have a quick look to Sikuli's docs, to get a
basic understanding about features and how it works.

--- i haven't built it yet, because i'm afraid it will be gone
Just save your work, before you run it.
Do not change anything with a .sikuli folder outside the Sikuli IDE.
Your script's text is in the contained .py file.
If the IDE does not restart: look faq 2005

--- RegA is not defined
Before it is possible to use a variable (a region in this case) it must be defined
RegA = <some area on the screen>

So if you are sure, your images will be found when searching the whole screen:
RegA = Region(SCREEN)
RegB = Region(SCREEN)
RegC = Region(SCREEN)

--- (for security reason i cant take a screenshot i hope its ok)
... but without, I cannot give you any specific help. So surely for me it is ok ;-)