Re: [Question #206657]: Wait for image A or B or C forever, then take action accordingly

denywinarto posted a new comment:
Thanks for the answer,
sorry i'm rather new in this thing,
ive looked into the faqs but still a bit confused..

it works, but when i run it, seems like it wont stop running and the IDE wont reappear..
I've added "exit" but it's still running.. so i cant tell what the error is..

sorry for not providing enough details, it doesnt save. skl files in my pc,
probably because i redirect My Documents to D? So i cant reopen it.. also :
- sikuli doesnt work with jre 1.7, so i had to use 1.6
- on the link you gave me :
--- to set/change System Path and Environment:
Systemsettings -> System -> Extended -> Environmentvariables
where can i find the systemsettings? its not in the IDE or in installation directory
- i also get this bug after saving the project : https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/944687
but the solution to save in root directory doesn't solve my problem..