[Question #206810]: Sikuli on Debian-squeeze installation?

As a beginner with Linux I'm having difficulties to install Sikuli on my Debian-squeeze VPS.

I've added the 'debian unstable' to my source.list,
then found Sikuli using 'apt-cache search'
but when I tried to install I got 'broken package' error.

It seems like a challenging installation...

Cound anyone please provide detailed instruction for installing Sikuli on Debian-squeeze?

Thank you!