Re: [Question #207372]: Create Region from Match/Speeding up Searches!

Andrew Munro is still having a problem:
Ah, I seem to have been getting confused between 'targetoffset' and
'offset'. Anyway I will try your solution and report back.

Here are the screenshots if interested:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2j6q68.png  -- The game. Clicking on a card
reveals a flower. The hourglass is a timer that counts down the
remaining time. When clicking on a card, the flower appears until you
choose another card.

http://i50.tinypic.com/33uq4jc.png -- My code. Ignore the top line, it
just gets the game region of the swf file by taking the top image and
extending a region 750 pixels below it. The cards are possible images
that appear if a card is clicked.

Areas are the areas to click and search.

The general solution:

Click on every area and find a flower. Save paired flowers and areas as
a tuple in a list. Iterate over matches in the list to click on pairs.

The problem:

Takes too long to search for every flower in the card space and the game
timer (hourglass) times out after 1 or two cards.