Re: [Question #207372]: Create Region from Match/Speeding up Searches!

RaiMan posted a new comment:
I have made a new version, that plays all 3 levels ;-)

I changed the capturing strategy to immediate capturing and squeezed the
wait times to minimum.

still same link.

The game has to either show "Play Now" or "Would you like to play again" before starting the script.
The level to play can be selected in the top lines.

There is a section to start the game ...
(I am usually on Mac Mountain Lion using Safari, but had to use Chrome, to get Flash running for this site)

# start game
# ---- this is the Mac version
# needs doubleclick after focusing browser
# click might be sufficient on Windows
# and switchApp not needed, if game is frontmost

switchApp("Chrome")
playAgain = Pattern("playagain.png").targetOffset(-61,25)
playNow = "playnow.png"
if exists(playAgain):
    doubleClick(getLastMatch())
    click(wait(playNow, 10))
else:
    doubleClick(wait(playNow, 10))
# ---- end of Mac version

... which has to be adjusted for Windows