Re: [Question #207739]: Sqlite in Sikuli/jython

--- I do not understand the last part %1.sikuli/%1.py.
Since you are using the Jython interpreter directly, you have to give it the .py file in the .sikuli folder.

--- just checked for Windows
the delimiter in class path between entries is ; (semicolon) and not : (colon)

--- easiest way to test (being in the folder that contains the sqlite-jdbc.jar)
java -cp "sqlite-jdbc.jar;c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" org.python.util.jython

which opens an interactive Jython session.

first enter
from sikuli import *
to have access to Sikuli features

then import your driver and check functionality.

accoording to the mentioned question this should work.

If you send me the download link for the driver, I will check tomorrow
on my Win 7