Re: [Question #207739]: Sqlite in Sikuli/jython

Andrew Munro is still having a problem:
Ok confirmed that I could get it working in the jython shell, however I
want it to execute and run my script with a single .bat

I tried:

%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -cp "sqlite-jdbc.jar;Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-
IDE\sikuli-script.jar/" org.python.util.jython

Finds my driver and connects fine!

But when I try to swap them round and put the jython in the cp and run
the sikuli-ide with my startup script, it can't find the driver:

%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -cp "sqlite-jdbc.jar;jython.jar/"
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dpython.path="Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\sikuli-
script.jar" -jar "Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\sikuli-ide.jar" -r
"run_suite.sikuli"

Im going to do a little reading into java parameters, but im puzzled as
to how I execute sikuli automatically with jython.