[Question #208458]: Unit test exception/script problems

I'm trying to create unit tests; so far, i have been able to run the Calculator example from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2854141/help-sikuli-unit-test-can-not-run .

Although the test itself is fine (it is executed and all), the result is always a failure. I have tried with:

def test_calculator(self):
    assert True

and this does finish correectly, however,
def test_calculator(self):
    assert False

gives me a failure, with the very helpful "test_calculator(org.python.proxies.__main__$unittesttest|$5)" (my sikuli project is called unittesttest)

Is there any way to see useful error messages?

	at org.sikuli.ide.sikuli_test.UnitTestRunner$9.run(UnitTestRunner.java:409)

I have a much more elaborate unittest, but that does not run.

Any print message is not output to the console (even in the setUp method).

The only messages I get, if I cancel the test:

Exception in thread "MainThread" SyntaxError: ("mismatched input 'test' expecting COLON", ('', 6, 13, 'class Sikuli test (junit.framework.TestCase):\n'))

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" SyntaxError: ("mismatched input 'test' expecting COLON", ('', 6, 13, 'class Sikuli test (junit.framework.TestCase):\n'))