Re: [Question #208458]: Unit test exception/script problems

Joost gave more information on the question:
I've been using the examples as a starting point. I've made a new module
that adds a wrapper around some classes; to be able to use it in the
unit tests, one needs to define the imports in the setUp(self) methods.

So far I've worked around this import problem (not documented anywhere)
and I found that the filename of the sikuli project (more specifically,
the corresponding .py file) cannot contain a space or any non-
alphanumeric token, as it seems to be translated into the name of the
Java class that extends the JUnit.