Re: [Question #208456]: Problem with InternetExplorer 9 app.focus

Joost confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, very observing. This was the fix that I was looking for

I was using this name under the the assumption that it would register it
internally. But it seems that the name must _always_ be found in the
window title?

It says in the documentation:

"...create an App instance and use the instance methods afterwards (e.g.
myApp = App("application-identifier") and then later on
myApp.open())..."

And I read this as: you can choose your own application-identifier. But
it seems that the application-identifier must be a term in one of the
window's titles? This may be cleared up in the documentation, to avoid
confusion.