[Question #208543]: How to track the status of insatallation of an Application using Sikuli

I am using Sikuli to Automate the process of installing the downloaded Applications on Mac, while installing I will be having an Add-on with the App, Eg. am installing Adobe app, with that McAfee is an Add-on, Pls refer below link for the screenshot. So here How can I track the status of my app and McAfee individualy? If not possible with Sikuli pls suggest any other ways to achieve.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ls-VYK4z1TfIObYSuzFgMQ9xhH4vJOfyK3eqRRbCbnk/edit