Re: [Question #208543]: How to track the status of insatallation of an Application using Sikuli

Description changed to:
I am using Sikuli to Automate the process of installing the downloaded
Applications on Mac, while installing I will be having an Add-on with
the App, Eg. am installing Adobe app, with that McAfee is an Add-on, Pls
refer below link for the screenshot. So here How can I track the status
of my app and McAfee individualy? I need to track the progress of
installation

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ls-
VYK4z1TfIObYSuzFgMQ9xhH4vJOfyK3eqRRbCbnk/edit