Re: [Question #208543]: How to track the status of insatallation of an Application using Sikuli

Tracking the progress might principally be possible, by checking when
the blue bar has reached certain positions on the progress bar using the
onChange()/observer(), but this is very complicated and I doubt the
value.

So I hope you only need the information, that both bars have reached 100% ;-)
This should be possible, by capturing a 100% bar with little but some background and then waiting for that bar in the respective regions (which should be calculated with respect to the top left corner of the dialog window).