[Question #208921]: How to send alt+printscreen command from sikuli?

I'm testing a page heavy on javascript and specifically I'm using a search box which pops up results as you type, however the moment you click on GreenShot (or anywhere else) the dropdown disappears, so I'm unable to take a screenshot of it.  However the program uses alt+printkey as a shortcut, and when I use this the dropdown remains.

So far I've tried a number of things unsuccessfully.
keyDown(ALT)
type(key.PRINTSCREEN)
keyUp(ALT)

Here alt is undefined

If I add keyDown(key.ALT) then sikuli returns "name 'key' is not defined."

This is the 2nd thing I've tried: type(key.PRINTSCREEN, KeyModifier.ALT). It still returns "name 'key' is not defined".

Thanks for your help!