Re: [Question #208847]: Jenkins and Sikuli?

rick simpson is still having a problem:
I did the search and read through all the suggestions before posting.
I've tried following the recommendations of most of them that apply to
my situation.  The most commonly referenced article make the assumption
that I'm trying to run native sikuli scripts.  As I stated our scripts
are written in py and so we can't run them via the ide.bat.  I'm trying
to use the sikuli-script.jar to run the tests.  None of the discussion
I've found address how to make the jar work with Jenkins.  If you know
of a specific article that would be appreciated.

thanks