[Question #208938]: How to adjust click position in image (e.g., check box)

I have problem to adjust the click position within a extended image, a check box with its label. Be default, the click spot is in the center of the image. In this case, the click spot is the check box, which is on the far right. I noticed Sikuli seems to have an attribute (forgot the name at the moment) to do that. Is there a sample script to show how it can be done? Thanks.