Re: [Question #208847]: Jenkins and Sikuli?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- As I stated our scripts are written in py
Python in the first place is a programming language. If you use Python scripts, that want to use Sikuli features, you have to use Jython as interpreter for your scripts, since Sikuli is based on Java (so it cannot be run with any C-based Python interpreter).

And that is exactly what you are doing: use the Sikuli's bundled Jython
interpreter:

java -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar"
org.python.util.jython

Since it seems, that your scripts have the Sikuli directory structure (
which I guess from ExchangeSuiteRunner.sikuli\ExchangeSuiteRunner.py),
you could also use:

java -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar"
ExchangeSuiteRunner.sikuli

... and this is nearly the same as using
Sikuli-IDE-w.bat ExchangeSuiteRunner.sikuli

the only internal difference is, that sikuli-script.jar's Jython runner internally is called from sikuli-ide.jar (the editor fronted).
Sikuli-IDE-w.bat internally uses javaw.exe, which does not show up any window.

So I think, that any article (especially the mentioned faq) applies to
your situation, when it talks about how to setup your local and remote
Jenkins with respect to path's (Java, Python, System, ...) or other
environment variables.

BTW: with Sikuli X
from sikuli import *
is sufficient.

--- The system cannot find the path specified.
It is not clear which path cannot be found.