[Question #209259]: Inconsistent matching between Match Preview matching, Region.find(), and Region.exists()

It seems that image matching between the Match Preview UI and Region.find() are consistent, but where those two succeed in finding a match, Region.exists() fails.

When Region.exists() fails in my script, I bring up the Match Preview, and a single match is present (as desired.)  If I use find() in place of exists(), there's no exception, and the code path is executed that should have been taken upon a successful exists().

Anyone else run into this?  Should I upload the image in question along with the Pattern() properties?