Re: [Question #209636]: How to validate [verification] sikuli scripts

--- But in my case i have to verify the output screen
imgRef = "shot of the screen how it should be.png"
check = Finder(capture(SCREEN))
check.find(imgRef)
if check.hasNext(): print "equal"
else: print "not equal"

about Class Finder: look docs

--- how can i search failure word in final screen and compare
you might try Region.text()
There are many questions around here and we have bug 710586

So if Region.text() does not work in your situation, you have to use the
visual search with the shot of the word.