Re: [Question #209733]: Sending a wave file to microphone input

mark  gave more information on the question:
Thanks for replying. I am not really using Skype, but a Skype like
software.

I kinda know its possible, I just dont know how to do it. In some chat
rooms out there, there are people that are broadcasting music from their
collection. So if you enter the chat room all you hear is music like a
radio station. I just dont know how the software send the wave file
directly to microphone input.

I am using Windows on all machine.